HM Government of Gibraltar (HMGoG) has reviewed its existing Supplier on-boarding process on the Procurement eService Network. The following changes have been implemented with immediate effect:
The process to become a Preferred Supplier has been streamlined.
- The joining fee of £240 has been abolished. New Suppliers will be given a 12-month free subscription to the eService.
- Existing Preferred Suppliers will be granted 24 months free subscription.
- After the 12-month free subscription period, the cost of the eService is £120 paid annually in advance.
- Preferred Suppliers will be required to update their information annually.
Suppliers, who have not already done so, are urged to register on the Network as soon as possible on https://hmgogsupplier.gibraltar.gov.gi
User guides are available via the Procurement Office website www.procurement.gov.gi
- Ability to view HMGoG Contract Opportunities
- Opportunity to submit bids for HMGOG contracts
- Electronic Interaction between supplier and HMGoG
- Efficiencies in submitting documentation for tender processes.