HM Government of Gibraltar as part of its eServices initiative has introduced a new Procurement eService Network. Suppliers can register via the Supplier Network Portal.
The system is being developed by the Procurement Office. It will result in a secure electronic process. It will enable HM Government of Gibraltar to facilitate on-line management of suppliers, tenders and contract information.
Suppliers registered on the network will gain the following benefits:
- Preferred Supplier details are circulated to all Government departments where only
- Preferred Suppliers can be engaged in a sourcing event.
- Opportunity to provide goods, services and works to HM Government of Gibraltar.
- Direct invitations to relevant Requests for Quotations for work.
- Ability to view HM Government of Gibraltar Contract Opportunities.
- Opportunity to be awarded HM Government of Gibraltar contracts.
- Ability to view HM Government of Gibraltar Contracts awarded to your company.
- Ability to manage your procurement and finance data in real time.
- Ability to engage with HM Government of Gibraltar Procurement professionals.
- Auto population of responses for tenders (Reducing time required to respond to tenders).
- Receive notifications of Supplier workshops, innovation and training days.
- Remove postage, transport, advertising and administrative costs associated with responding to tenders, notices and tender box visits.
- Increase automation of Contract documentation management (Reducing time, resources and costs associated with Contract engagement).
- Ability to provide feedback and input to Procurement processes.
- Ability to provide feedback and input to HM Government of Gibraltar contract and performance management.
- Ability to receive automatic notifications of tenders and requests for quotations based on 'What you can provide'.
Please read through the self-registration guidance notes provided before registering.
If you would like to register on the system please click here.